Enterprise Skills Project
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Developing Enterprise Skills (QCF)
Today’s young enterprise pupils are tomorrow’s entrepreneurs. This course helps to empower and enable pupils to have enterprising ambitions. It gives them the determination and drive to make ideas happen. They will have the opportunity to plan and carry out an enterprising project, reflect on the experience and makes plans for future development.
To achieve the Certificate, pupils must complete all 3 mandatory units.
In this course, learners will need to work through all 3 units to achieve the Certificate.
Understand and explore enterprise capabilities
- Identify the key characteristics and capabilities of successful entrepreneurs
- Evaluate a project idea
- Create a project plan
- Understand the importance of good financial control.
Plan and carry out an enterprising project
- Identify the resources needed to carry out an enterprise project
- Understand how to work effectively in teams
- Know the importance of good communication
- Understand how to maintain effective relationships.
Evaluation of enterprise project and self-development
- Understand how and where to obtain feedback
- Identify the knowledge gained from the enterprise project
- Make a plan for future development.
Vision2learn learning materials access fee for 2012/13 :Option 1 – 12 months unlimited access
£5,750 plus VAT
Option 2 – 24 months unlimited access
£9,975 plus VAT
NCFE Registration and Certification: £56
Qualification Aim Number (QAN): 50084434 (Certificate)
Section 96: <16 / 16-18 / 18+
14-19 curriculum information:
Contr. to Level 2 threshold: Certificate 20%
Point score: Certificate 46
Other life skills options: